[CentOS-virt] CentOS 6 Virt SIG Xen 4.6 packages available in centos-virt-xen-testing

Thu Jan 21 16:23:22 UTC 2016
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Alvin Starr <alvin at netvel.net> wrote:
> My comment was targeted more at naming than support.
>
> I appreciate that there are vanishingly few resources to throw at support.
>
> I am glad to see any xen support for C7 and am thankful of all those who are
> putting in time to make things happen.
> I try to help out when I can but it is all too infrequently.

Yes, that's the way I understood you. :-)  It's an interesting model
to consider; as I said earlier, making that the standard (either
always having "xen44", "xen46", "xen48", or starting with "xen" and
then major upgrades getting renames as you suggest) has certain
advantages if we ever go the manpower to maintain two different
versions.

 -George