[CentOS-virt] Mouse and display issues with Windows 10 guest

Wed Jan 27 14:24:20 UTC 2016
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>

On 01/27/2016 07:34 AM, Dmitry E. Mikhailov wrote:
> On 27.01.2016 00:51, Robert Nichols wrote:
>>
>> Any suggestions or success reports would be appreciated.
>
> What's the host OS?
>
> I enjoy Windows 8.1 (virtio/qxl) on CentOS 7.2 laptop (the one I'm
> writing now on).

CentOS 6.7. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

As I said, Windows 7 runs just fine in a couple of VMs.

One thing I haven't tried is removing the virtio drivers that got
carried over in the Windows 7 -> 10 upgrade. I haven't found any
virtio drivers labeled for use with Windows 10. (How the heck you
uninstall a driver that's no longer associated with any device is
going to take a bit of searching.)

                 Do NOT delete it.