[CentOS-virt] Xen 4.7rc4 packages available for testing

George Dunlap dunlapg at umich.edu
Tue Jun 7 14:41:30 UTC 2016

As per our policy, the next officially supported Virt SIG Xen version
will be 4.8.  However, with 4.7 coming soon, I've ported the
patchqueue over to 4.7rc4 and given it a spin.  If you want to help
testing for the upstream 4.7 release, do give it a spin and report any
regressions.

Please note that this version WILL NOT SUPPORTED.  4.6 is still the
officially-supported version until 4.8 comes out (probably in around 6
month's time).

Thanks,
 -George