[CentOS-virt] ANNOUNCEMENT: centos-release-xen switching to 4.6 later this week

Tue Mar 22 10:32:10 UTC 2016
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

In preparation for XSA-172, due to be made public next week (29
March), as discussed previously, I'm going to be updating the
centos-release-xen package to point to Xen 4.6 rather than 4.4.

As a reminder, you can "pin" your installation to Xen 4.4 by
installing centos-release-xen-44 and then removing centos-release-xen.

Also, I will not be applying any more patches to the Xen 4.4 packages.
I will, however, review and push through the build system pull
requests sent to https://github.com/CentOS-virt7/xen.

 -George