[CentOS-virt] status for centos-release-docker and docker packages

Fri Mar 4 20:33:31 UTC 2016

On 03/03/16 16:23, Lokesh Mandvekar wrote:

> I have rpm sources for centos-release-docker at
> https://github.com/CentOS-virt7/centos-release-docker
>
> Some updated packages available on centos-docker-common-testing branch are:
> docker: http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=9932
> atomic: http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=10046
> docker-distribution: http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=9950
>
> I think I need to have the docker testing packages available on
> buildlogs.c.o. That's probably a task for kb, arrfab?

Let me look through the bits and see where we are and get this process
started up. We'd need to get some basic testing done, and then we can
promote it a bit.

is the docker-1.10 stack completely in-place replacement/upgrade from
the existing distro hosted docker ( 1.8.2 ? )

regards

--
Karanbir Singh