[CentOS-virt] [x-post] Upstream possible patches to libvirt to enable building upstream libvirt packages with libxl

Thu May 19 14:51:08 UTC 2016
Jean-Marc Liger <jean-marc.liger at parisdescartes.fr>

Le 18/05/2016 22:11, Le Nucksi a écrit :
> Jean-Marc Liger <jean-marc.liger at ...> writes:

>> Hy,
>>
>> I am maintening the firt mentionned repo. I personnaly don't use xen but
>> I planned to include xen support for the next libvirt release and I had
>> already rebuilt the last xen packages from Virt SIG for this purpose. I
>> have just rebuilt the current libvirt with xen and libxsl enabled.
> Hello Jean-Marc,
>
> good to have found you here and thank you very much for your work!
> I've just installed them and up to now they appear to work flawlessly.
> I'ld come back to you if I find something unflawless if that is ok for you.

Hello Le,

Even if I can't offer full and strong support, I should try to
investigate if something was going wrong.