[CentOS-virt] Fwd: Centos 6 AMI does not support c4-8xlarge

Wed Sep 7 14:46:48 UTC 2016
Alvin Starr <alvin at netvel.net>

I have yet to try this but I believe you can take a snapshot of the
image after it is first installed.

Then attach the snapshot to another VM and copy the data to a new volume.

That new volume could then be used to create another AMI that you can
deploy as you see fit.