[CentOS-virt] Fwd: Centos 6 AMI does not support c4-8xlarge

Wed Sep 7 14:50:40 UTC 2016
John Peacock <john.peacock at messagesystems.com>

I have done that, but the point of the request is that we would like to
have an official upstream AMI that we can use as the basis for our work.
I'm guessing that the reason for the blacked out instance type is that
early 6.x kernels didn't have the patches necessary to support 36 vCPU's
present in the c4.8xlarge instance.

John