[CentOS-virt] Xen C6 kernel 4.9.13 and testing 4.9.15 only reboots.

Fri Apr 7 11:58:50 UTC 2017
PJ Welsh <pjwelsh at gmail.com>

I've not gotten any bites from my posting on the xen-devel mailing list.
Here is the only one to-date:
https://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2017-04/msg01069.html

>From that email, there needs to be some hypervisor messages.

Does anyone know how to produce the hypervisor messages? I've already
removed the rhgb and quiet options from the boot.

Thanks
PJ