[CentOS-virt] katello-agent is available for testing in CentOS Virt SIG

Fri Dec 15 15:27:24 UTC 2017
Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

Hi,
for those willing to use katello for monitoring oVirt hosts upgrade status,
we added katello-agent to CentOS Virt SIG testing repo.
If no negative feedback is provided, I'll tag it for release on December
20th.

In order to install it:
# yum install centos-release-ovirt41
# yum-config-manager --enable centos-ovirt41-testing --save
# yum install katello-agent

Note that oly the agent/client part has been included in Virt SIG, in order
to install foreman with katello plugin follow katello website instructions.

For more info about katello: https://www.theforeman.org/plugins/katello/

Thanks,

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>