[CentOS-virt] Updated libvirt packages (2.2.0-1) in testing

Fri Jan 6 10:26:42 UTC 2017
Jean-Marc Liger <jean-marc.liger at parisdescartes.fr>

Le 05/01/2017 à 18:29, George Dunlap a écrit :
> The CentOS 7.3 release updated to libvirt 2.0,  which is now taking
> precedence over the previous virt sig libvirt packages (which were
> 1.3).
>
> I've pulled in the changes from Fedora 25, which uses libvirt 2.2.0.
> I've built and tested them for CentOS 7 and they work for me.  (I'm
> having some infrastructure issue testing C6.)
>
> Please test them if you have an opportunity.  I'll leave them there
> for a week and then push them to release if I don't have any
> complaints.

Hi Georges,

You should pick last libvirt packages directly from
ftp://ftp.libvirt.org/libvirt/ as they maintain compatibility for both
C6 and C7.

Regards,
Jean-Marc