[CentOS-virt] kernel-4.9.37-29.el7 (and el6)

Fri Jul 21 16:26:35 UTC 2017
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 07/21/2017 06:06 AM, Piotr Gackiewicz wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jul 2017, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>

>> I will happily create a test kernel with SLAB .. what is your config
>> file diff?
>
> I have just choosed SLAB allocator in menuconfig.
> It has implied several other internal configurations changes.
>
> Overall differencess (config file patch) is in attachment.
>
> But my considerations about compiled in PATA etc., instead of modules,
> remain actual ;-).

OK .. I have built:

kernel-4.9.39-29.el6 and kernel-4.9.39-29.el7

They have been tagged to the testing repository

They should show up in a couple of hours into the testing repo.

Everyone who was having memory issues, give those a try.

Also, please test the iscsi configs as well.