[CentOS-virt] AWS EC2 - CentOS 6 + 7 AMIs for new g3.* instance types?

Wed Jul 26 14:29:44 UTC 2017
Stephan Koledin <skoledin at gmail.com>

Some additional info...

AFAIK, the AMIs I'm referring to are owned/maintained by the CentOS
team, not by AWS. Details and suggestions to contact this list for
assistance are published at both https://wiki.centos.org/Cloud/AWS and
https://wiki.centos.org/Cloud/AWS

Basically, the maintainer of the Centos.org AWS account just needs to
add/approve the current AMIs for the g3.* instance types. Should be a
purely administrative action.

Thanks.
-Stephan