[CentOS-virt] kernel-4.9.37-29.el7 (and el6)

Mon Jul 17 19:56:59 UTC 2017
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 07/17/2017 09:47 AM, Kristián Feldsam wrote:
> Hello, is this kernel usable also for KVM or is only for XEN?

It certainly will work with KVM (I use it on my KVM test server and my
xen test server.

But a better kernel probably for KVm is here:

http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/experimental/x86_64/