[CentOS-virt] xen4centos kernel version / debuginfo

Mon Jun 12 22:17:44 UTC 2017
Sarah Newman <srn at prgmr.com>

Is there any problem moving to 4.9.31? This contains upstream commits f2e767bb5d6ee0d9 for mpt3sas and
69861e0a52f87333 for dom0 memory mappings.

I am also trying to build a debuginfo package but it's not correct. Specifically I'm able to get vmlinux but the .debug files for modules are
stripped, which isn't right. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm also not sure how you're supposed to build the kernel-firmware package with the current spec file definition.

--Sarah