[CentOS-virt] 4.9.34-29 EL6 and EL7 kernels

Fri Jun 30 16:03:52 UTC 2017
Giuseppe Tanzilli - Serverplan <giuseppe at serverplan.com>

Hi,
I tried this new kernel on out xen testbed with centos 6 and iscsi over
qlog 57810 is not working,
tried replacing drivers from manufacturer but does not work either.

tried 4.9.23 from repo and is not working

finally the old 4.9.13-22.el6.x86_64 is the only one from 4.9.x taht is
working with hw iscsi on this cards.

I will be happy to help debug the issue and get a latest kernel working
with iscsi .

thanks,
   Giuseppe