[CentOS-virt] qemu-kvm-ev-2.6.0-28.el7_3.10.1 now available

Fri Jun 23 12:52:12 UTC 2017
Chris Cooke <cc at inf.ed.ac.uk>

> Package is the same, it's just a dist-tag issue.
> I can rebuild enforcing it to be .el7_3 if you see issues upgrading to this release.

Ah I see :-) Thanks for the explanation.
No need to rebuild packages on my account, but thanks for the offer - my test machine seemed happy with the 2.6.0-28.el7.10.1 packages.

Chris Cooke
School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.