[CentOS-virt] grub-bootxen.sh

Alvin Starr

alvin at netvel.net
Wed Mar 22 14:35:12 UTC 2017

I actually move the default *.repo files and replace them with "".

The thing is that Katello turns all the downloaded yum content into a
single redhat.repo file and I don't have to install any more *-release-*
rpms any more.

I would argue that I should not need to install any *-release-* rpms at
all to get all the required software.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||