[CentOS-virt] grub-bootxen.sh

Wed Mar 22 13:34:46 UTC 2017
-=X.L.O.R.D=- <xlord.sl at gmail.com>

Maybe you just don't need to remove anything at all but just move them to
another folder that does the same goal.
For *-release-*.rpm, again it is explained itself.

Xlord

-----Original Message-----
From: CentOS-virt [mailto:centos-virt-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of Alvin
Starr
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 1:45 AM
To: centos-virt at centos.org
Subject: [CentOS-virt] grub-bootxen.sh

This is not abit issue just a minor annoyance.

I use Foreman to provision my systems and to keep control I remove all the
default *.repo files andkeep away from installing more *.repo files so I can
control the content via the foreman(katello) provided redhat.repo.

I would argue that the *-release-*.rpm should not contain any setup code
but just the stuff in /etc/yum.repos.d.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||