[CentOS-virt] Xen C6 kernel 4.9.13 and testing 4.9.15 only reboots.

Wed Mar 29 10:30:28 UTC 2017
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

Maybe the BIOS versions are different on the two machines if they are
the same models.  Different disc controllers or modes set up?  Different
NICs or other add on cards?