[CentOS-virt] What is the purpose setting console=hvc0 in the dom0 grub config?

Wed May 17 10:02:04 UTC 2017
Mark L Sung <xlord.sl at gmail.com>

Jerry,
Refer to console=hvc0 from (https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_FAQ_Console)which
is dedicated for domO after Xen kernel loaded, so if it hangs it means
somewhere the booting process with xen is not right.

Suggest you to close look at the dmsg or log for debugging. Hope that helps
and cheers.

Xlord