[CentOS-virt] ovirt-engine package for oVirt 4.1.x

Hasibul Molla

hasibul28 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 07:52:43 UTC 2018

Dear Team,

I am facing a problem regarding Ovirt-Node 3.6 to above installation (Like
4.0 /1/2 ).

*The installation getting bug at the time of "configuring addons" , the bug
is regarding python file ".py"*

*What we need to do to fix the issue, or there is any update regarding the
issues.*

*We will be very thankful to you if we get an update on that issue.*