[CentOS-virt] TPM

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Wed Aug 29 14:25:14 UTC 2018

On onsdag 29 augusti 2018 kl. 15:37:47 EEST Alvin Starr wrote:

> You could try using Xen.
> A quick search implies that Xen from 4.3 onward will virtualize TPM.
> I am not sure if the libvirt drivers for xen will support the feature
> but some work around may be possible.

Nice attitude and helpfulness in this list!

Just had a look and it doesn't seem to be that an intrusive
change going from QEMU to XEN.

pacemaker,corosync and libvirt all seem to isolate
the engine and most settings should work as is.

Anyone here with an experience in transitioning QEMU -> XEN ?

Best
Dag