[CentOS-virt] Xen 4.6.6-9 (with XPTI meltdown mitigation) packages making their way to centos-virt-xen-testing

Thu Jan 18 19:18:43 UTC 2018
Peter Peltonen <peter.peltonen at gmail.com>

Thanks George.

As there are now quite many options to choose from, what would be the
best option performance wise for running 32bit domUs under xen-4.6?

Best,
Peter