[CentOS-virt] Xen 4.6.6-9 (with XPTI meltdown mitigation) packages making their way to centos-virt-xen-testing

Mon Jan 22 22:38:09 UTC 2018
Nathan March <nathan at gt.net>

Just a heads up that I'm seeing major stability problems on these builds.
Didn't have  console capture setup unfortunately, but have seen my test
hypervisor hard lock twice over the weekend.

This is with xpti being used, rather than the shim.

Cheers,
Nathan