[CentOS-virt] Q: how can I request to add an upstream patch to resolve a core dump issue?

Sandro Bonazzola

sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 13:38:19 UTC 2018

> UPDATE: It turned out QEMU still dumped core with that patch applied.
>
> That said, I'm still interested to know how to report issues with QEMU
> from centos-virt repo.

You can open a bug on
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=ovirt-distribution&component=qemu-kvm-ev
But please note we are just rebuilding qemu-kvm-rhev provided by Red Hat so
you may want to open a bug directly on
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Red%20Hat%20Enterprise%20Linux%207&component=qemu-kvm-rhev

> Thanks,
> Ray

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>