[CentOS-virt] Q: how can I request to add an upstream patch to resolve a core dump issue?

Fri Jun 22 07:26:41 UTC 2018
Xiong, Huan <huan.xiong at hxt-semitech.com>

UPDATE: It turned out QEMU still dumped core with that patch applied.

That said, I'm still interested to know how to report issues with QEMU from centos-virt repo.

Thanks,
Ray