[CentOS-virt] Xen Version update policy

Fri Dec 13 12:41:09 UTC 2019
Steven Haigh <netwiz at crc.id.au>

The latest bunch of test packages are available here:
	http://au1.mirror.crc.id.au/repo/el8/x86_64/

Hopefully, as of a few hours ago, this set should actually install.

Currently, networking won't work as they require brctl - which isn't in
EL8. I've written patches for this, but they'll probably end up being
part of a cleanup of everything in /etc/xen/scripts/

Problem is, they're probably too late for the 4.13.0 release - so I'll
have to carry them myself for a while until they hit the git staging
area within Xen.

I don't have a kernel capable of being a Dom0 as yet - so that's still
at a roll your own or obtain elsewhere status.

The source for all this is here:
	https://git.crc.id.au/netwiz/xen413

Yes, I take patches.

Steven Haigh