[CentOS-virt] CentOS virt-sig Linux kernel 4.9.155 build

Karl Johnson

karljohnson.it at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 03:35:56 UTC 2019

Hello,

I built 4.9.155 for both el6 and el7, you can test them here:

https://repo.aerisnetwork.com/archive/kernel-4.9.155-34.el6.x86_64.rpm
https://repo.aerisnetwork.com/archive/kernel-4.9.155-34.el7.x86_64.rpm

It works fine for me so far on el6, I'll update my pull request later on
GitHub with this version.

[root at node-tmp1 ~]# cat /proc/version
Linux version 4.9.155-34.el6.x86_64 (mockbuild at build.aerisnetwork.net) (gcc
version 7.3.1 20180303 (Red Hat 7.3.1-5) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Sun Feb 10 11:20:04
EST 2019

Karl