[CentOS-virt] [ovirt-users] [feedback needed] VirtIO Windows Drivers - new installer

Fri Oct 25 05:53:40 UTC 2019
Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

Il giorno gio 24 ott 2019 alle ore 19:28 Strahil <hunter86_bg at yahoo.com> ha
scritto:

> Hi Sandro,All,
>
> Can I upgrade the tools on existing VM , or it requires a fresh one? Best
> Regards

If you have oVirt windows guest tools already installed suggestion is to
uninstall it before installing this new installer.

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1199578>*