[CentOS-virt] [EXTERNAL] Re: AMI for CentOS 8 and 7.7

Thu Oct 3 18:40:47 UTC 2019
Nils Meyer <nils at nm.cx>

Hi Steve,

On 03/10/2019 16.15, Steve Nixon wrote:
> Hi Nils, I can share, I built one using a rhel8 Ami and a hashicorp
> packer script, let me sanitize a few things and I'll put a gist up.

I would appreciate that, thank you. I have started my own attempt using
a Fedora AMI and the mock utility. The difficulty for me is figuring out
what to install and configure to get the system to actually boot, having
only console output or instance screenshots to rely on for debugging on
AWS.

regards
Nils

--
Nils Meyer - IT Consulting                Bergkoppelweg 8, 22335 Hamburg
E-Mail: nils at nm.cx                                   UST Id: DE256495282