[CentOS-virt] Pushing real machines into KVM/Qemu

Tue Jul 7 18:49:49 UTC 2020
Philip Prindeville <philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com>

That probably would have been useful if I hadn’t waited until the physical instance’s motherboard started to give out…

I’ll try rebuilding with hostonly=no and adding all the virtio_* drivers I can find… Anything else I need to virtualize a host?

Thanks