[CentOS-virt] oVirt 2020 online conference - free registration now open

Wed Jul 15 06:30:07 UTC 2020
Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

It is our pleasure to renew our invite to oVirt 2020 online conference and
announce free registration
<https://www.eventbrite.it/e/ovirt-2020-online-conference-registration-111989694190?aff=centosvirt>
is
now open.
The conference,organized by oVirt community, will take place online on
Monday, September 7th 2020!
You can read updated information about the conference at
https://blogs.ovirt.org/ovirt-2020-online-conference/

A kind reminder that if you'd like to present at the conference, the
deadline for the presentation proposal is July 26th 2020.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*