[CentOS-virt] OS-level virtualization using LXC and systemd-nspawn containers

Tue Jan 26 19:02:08 UTC 2021
Gena Makhomed <gmm at csdoc.com>

On 26.01.2021 20:24, Scott Dowdle wrote:

> Ok, so you are turning off SELinux and using ZFS too?  And you still want to stay with EL? Why?

RHEL is more stable than Ubuntu, it has 10 year support and rpm installs
silently without additional questions and dialogues, as it in deb world.
dnf / yum is very useful toolkit for managing operating system packages.
And there are many other reasons that will be off-topic to discuss here.

> Ubuntu and LXD do support ZFS and Canonical's lawyers seem happy to allow ZFS to be bundled with Ubuntu by default.  You should get along nicely.

I feel comfortable using RHEL, because I still remember CVE-2008-0166.

--
Best regards,
  Gena