[Centos] Re: Upgrade install using CentOS-3.1 ISO images (Bart Schaefer)

cody at telnet.org cody at telnet.org
Sun Apr 11 16:57:10 UTC 2004

It is my understanding that there is no upgrade path available from Red
Hat 9 to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3, so I doubt you will find anything of
that nature in the CentOS installer either.

It does seem a little odd since RH9 is so compatible with RHEL3.  You
should be able to find more information at redhat.com.

cody