[Centos] Install additional packages from CD

Müller Miklós mmuller at lbcons.net
Thu Apr 29 10:31:06 UTC 2004

> Hi,
Try installing from the cd with the following command: "rpm -i --aid
whatever-package.rpm" in the RPMS directory of the CD.

However if you are connected to the internet, try the more convenient "yum
install whatever-package". Use "yum list available" to see the list of
available packages.

Hope this helps: