[Centos] yum fails on IBMJava2-JRE

Sun Apr 25 23:28:26 UTC 2004
John Newbigin <jn at it.swin.edu.au>

(I though I have better test if before I sent this email.  I guess it is
working now though)

Sorry about that :(  I should not have built the IBMJava2 packages
becuse even though I don't allow them to get uploaded to the mirror, yum
indexed them.

I have now removed the packages from my repository and rebuild the yum
headers so yum should work again.

I have built the rest of the Q4 updates so if you notice anything else
breaking, please let me know.

John.