[Centos] Re: [cAos] CentOS GPG key import process

Tue Apr 27 11:56:00 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 06:31, Lance Davis wrote:

> >    rpm --import http://mirror.centos.org/centos/3.1/i386/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-3
> >
> > > It's a common question. We need to do a better job of making the solution
> > > known.
>
> I think the key should be installed automatically as part of the install
> process - but dont know how / why it isnt ...
>
> Lance

I just did a search of all RPM-GPG-KEY* files on my CentOS 3.1 install
and none of the ones I found match
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/3.1/i386/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-3

You might consider at least putting the key in /usr/share/rhn.