[Centos] Shockwave Flash player for CentOS

Michael Jennings mej at caosity.org
Mon Aug 9 15:13:07 UTC 2004

On Monday, 09 August 2004, at 10:02:46 (-0500),
donavan nelson wrote:

> http://macromedia.mplug.org/apt/redhat/3/RPMS.macromedia/
> mplug.org has RPMS built for fedora and several other Redhat
> distros.  The above is for RHEL 3.  The above is an apt/yum
> repository.

I'm sure they do.  In fact, I'm sure lots of people do.  (Like Dag.)

> I dont' know if they are doing it with Macromedia's permission.

Doubtful.  If someone does, I'd like to hear about it.  They wouldn't
even give me the time of day.

Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at kainx.org>
 "Reality makes believers of us all."                   -- "Enola Gay"