[Centos] Shockwave Flash player for CentOS

Michael Jennings mej at caosity.org
Mon Aug 9 15:13:07 UTC 2004

On Monday, 09 August 2004, at 10:02:46 (-0500),
donavan nelson wrote:

> http://macromedia.mplug.org/apt/redhat/3/RPMS.macromedia/
>
> mplug.org has RPMS built for fedora and several other Redhat
> distros.  The above is for RHEL 3.  The above is an apt/yum
> repository.

I'm sure they do.  In fact, I'm sure lots of people do.  (Like Dag.)
:)

> I dont' know if they are doing it with Macromedia's permission.

Doubtful.  If someone does, I'd like to hear about it.  They wouldn't
even give me the time of day.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at kainx.org>