[Centos] license challenge for Shockwave Flash player

Rick Graves gravesricharde at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 19:05:33 UTC 2004

Michael,

> Read the license.  Redistributing the Flash plugin
> is illegal.

Thanks for pointing that out.

As "maintainer", I would contact the Micromedia
company and get their permission before we would add
the package to the CentOS respository.

If they say "No", the deal is off, but I think
contacting them is worth a try.  That is, if we have
no other objections from within.

Rick

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/alternates/