[Centos] Re: Flash plugin for CentOS

Rick Graves

gravesricharde at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 14:16:40 UTC 2004

Nels,

> I've got an easier solution.

Excellent!  Your solution is absolutely easier, and IT
WORKS!  After following your instructions, "This Land"
by the JibJab brothers played without a hitch.

With your permission, I will write up an FAQ and give
you the credit.

If anyone has not seen "This Land" yet, you owe it to
yourself to take a look:

http://www.jibjab.com/

Next I need java.  When I go to the official US time
site, http://www.time.gov/, and go to a time zone, I
want to see the seconds go by (without having to click
to refresh).  Can you help with that as well?

Perhaps one FAQ could cover both the Flash plugin and
Java.

Rick