[Centos] Re: migration center

Rick Graves gravesricharde at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 13:13:59 UTC 2004

Would you like to take a first crack at the text for
the migration center?  You could then run it by this

If we get something that is good enough not to get
shot down here, I will work it into the web site.

If we decide to go with separate sites, the text could
just be copied over, so there would be no wasted