[Centos] Re: migration center

Rick Graves

gravesricharde at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 13:13:59 UTC 2004

John,

Would you like to take a first crack at the text for
the migration center?  You could then run it by this
group.

If we get something that is good enough not to get
shot down here, I will work it into the web site.

If we decide to go with separate sites, the text could
just be copied over, so there would be no wasted
effort.

Rick