[Centos] suggestions for CentOS

Tim Mattox tmattox at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:09:29 UTC 2004

I concur with Greg Kurtzer's stance on this.

The CentOS and cAos distributions share a significant infrastructure,
particularly the cAos Foundation and the global mirror system, and it
would be a disservice to all to split the website as was suggested.

Yes, the current website leaves much to be desired.  However, I've seen a
mock up of the new website design that is being worked on, and it will be a
very significant improvement.  I hope that it may be available for at least
comment & perusal soon, even if it might not be ready to be the main
website for awhile.
--
Tim Mattox - tmattox at gmail.com - http://homepage.mac.com/tmattox/