[Centos] suggestions for CentOS

Rocky McGaugh rocky-lists at mcgaugh.org
Thu Aug 12 19:02:55 UTC 2004

>Daniel

I agree with a lot of what Daniel said. I certainly do not want to take
anything away from The cAos Foundation or The cAos Community, but I also
do not care much about the cAos OS project (other than seeing those guys
succeeding and having fun).

I'd think something like have www.centos.org redirect to
centos.caosity.org with some prominent 'Return to caosity.org' link.
Then have centos.caosity.org have centos specific content.

I'll admit, i am impatient. When i want info, i want it *NOW*. I don't
want to wade through a bunch of cAos Foundation stuff or Cinch stuff to
find something i need on CentOS.

--
Rocky McGaugh
rmcgaugh at teamhpc.com