[Centos] Re: messing around with iptables

Rick Graves gravesricharde at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 21:52:20 UTC 2004

Hey scty Library,

I forget your name.

I do not have an answer for your question exactly.
However, I think I have a solution to the overall
problem, and it is here:

I use the wizards to create my iptables files.  I have
a couple of basic files that I use, and then I tweek
the appropriate one after copying it to a new install.

For people who want a solution fast, the two wizards
are great.

I hope this helps.