[Centos] [Fwd: Whitepaper about the new security features in RHEL3 U3]

John Newbigin jn at it.swin.edu.au
Tue Aug 31 23:29:41 UTC 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Whitepaper about the new security features in RHEL3 U3
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:54:15 +0200
From: Arjan van de Ven <arjanv at redhat.com>
To: taroon-list at redhat.com

with the beta of RHEL3U3 out for some time it should come of no suprise that
U3 is comming out sometime soon. In preparation of that I wrote a whitepaper
about the new security features that were added to U3:

If anyone here has questions about this stuff please just ask...

      Arjan van de Ven

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
kids, we'd
all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to
repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989

John Newbigin - Computer Systems Officer
School of Information Technology
Swinburne University of Technology
Melbourne, Australia