[Centos] ssh problems

Fri Aug 13 18:09:24 UTC 2004
scty Library <sctylib2004 at yahoo.com>

Here's another one for ya,

I can ssh into my server from workstationB but when I
try to ssh into workstationB from my server I get this
error message.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
   @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now
(man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just
been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote
host is
55:2e:6a:d8:08:26:7f:cd:f4:1d:36:8f:cf:85:3d:1a.
Add correct host key in
/home/diadicic/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this
message.
Offending key in /home/diadicic/.ssh/known_hosts:2
RSA host key for 172.16.12.200 has changed and you
have requested strict checking.
Host key verification failed.

Now it looks like I have to learn about rsa keys and
ssh.

A point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thank all.