[Centos] suggestions for CentOS

Thu Aug 12 15:27:35 UTC 2004
Greg Kurtzer <greg at runlevelzero.net>

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 09:48:51AM +0200, dan1 told me:
> This is a great idea. I like the fact that this would seem clearer for the
> user to know about what distribution he needs, it's like if we would have
> several subdirectories in the website corresponding to the OS we want to
> use.

<snip>

In addition to the other email I just sent out, this is also in the plan. The
new site would implement a directory layout for pages, thus:

   http://caosity.org/centos

will bring you to the centos pages... centos.org can then be rewritten to the
above url as well.

The site will maintain a common look and feel for all projects in the
foundation.
--
Greg M. Kurtzer
http://runlevelzero.net/