[cAos] Re: [Centos] suggestions for CentOS

Thu Aug 12 16:42:20 UTC 2004
Lance Davis <lance at uklinux.net>

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Greg Kurtzer wrote:

> I am sorry to say that I don't agree that a separate website is the right
> path. I will however _strongly_ agree that the site needs much work and
> organization, and we are in the progress of building a new infrastructure at
> the moment.
>
> Centos is a hosted project by the cAos Foundation. There are several hosted
> projects by the foundation, and they are all leveraging from one another. To
> make the distinct appearance that any of the projects is a standalone entity
> would be misleading, and I don't think would do justice for any of the
> projects or foundation as a whole.

Well I fundamentally disagree and have always wanted CentOS to have its
own website.

It is only through lack of time that it hasnt happened.

Lance

--
uklinux.net - The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.