[Centos] Postfix on Centos3.3

Michael Rock mikerocks65 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 00:18:29 UTC 2004

Hi, as far as security advisories from Redhat I only
see the last update to Postfix being 9/2/04

Centos3.3 however added a newer version that I am
currently using which matches the last 2.0 version
official release at postfix.org.

Since I am running this as my public smtp server it
makes me wonder why Redhat has not moved to Postfix
2.1 which is the latest official release.

Anyone have a opinion whether it is safe to stick with
Redhats Postfix's release on a public smtp server or
should I move to 2.1?

-- Mike

Do you Yahoo!?